Donate to Agape
Donate to Agape
All donations to Agape are tax deductible! You will receive a tax form via email, and/or via your billing address at the end of the year.
If you would like your donation to support specific ministries, please click here.
For General Donations and Tithes to Agape, please type the amount you would like to donate, in the box below:
Did you know….
When you share your resources, the Law of Circulation is at your service!
As we experience an expanded realization of our onenesss with all life, an organic desire arises to share, to participate in the Law of Circulation, to be a vehicle for the well-being of others. Spiritually mature use of the Law of Circulation reflects a wisdom-guided use of our resources, including money.
Realizing the true Source of our supply is living in authentic alignment with the universal Law of Circulation. We then give thanks for our abundance, and our joy is in circulating and sharing it. I like to say that we give to live until we live to give.
It is Undifferentiated Substance that takes the form of whatever it is we require: livelihood, food, money, and so on. It is ours to gratefully accept, use and share.
How Your Gifts are Used:
Stewardship at the Heart of Agape
Agape’s Stewardship Policy
Our declared policies state that:
- Donors are advised and encouraged to seek independent professional advise before making a gift to the ministry which might significantly affect the donor’s financial position or income or might adversely affect the donor’s relationship with family members
- Donors are provided with comprehensive and current information regarding Hope & New Life and its endeavors
- Expenditures are confined to board-approved programs and purchases. In accordance with IRS regulations, each gift will be used as designated by the donor with the understanding that when any given need has been met, designated gifts will be used where needed most.
- Gifts are acknowledged and receipted with an official receipt for income tax purposes
- Gifts will not be accepted for projects or purposes that are not within its stated objectives as determined by the Director.