AGAPE CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS IN ADULT SPIRITUAL EDUCATION
Adult Spiritual Education at Agape is growing and expanding. Along with the thriving Practitioner Studies program and the renewal of Ministerial Studies, Agape is also forging new certification programs in Prayer, Wellness, Chaplaincy, Leadership, Peace, Mysticism, and more. These programs connect Truth teachings with the world in which we live so that we bring Truth to boardrooms, classrooms, courtrooms, massage tables, yoga mats, non-profit organizations, therapy offices, healing professions, relationships, legislatures, workplaces, homes, and families.
These unique programs will be gradually rolled out over the next few years. All of them ask that participants complete: foundation courses; sacred service hours; and core specialized requirements. This ensures that participants are anchored in Truth and spiritual practices, and able to make connections to peace, wellness, leadership, and so much more.
AGAPE CERTIFICATE IN PRAYER
- Universal Laws Governing Spiritual Living
- Prayer Warrior
- Meditation and the Evolution of Consciousness
- Achieving Bliss Through Prayer
- The Life Visioning Process
- Prayer as A Way of Life
- Meditation Practices and Principles
- 25 hours of sacred service (sacred service course; plus hours served in a capacity approved by the program)
- Directed Study (research, propose, and develop the components of a prayer center)
- Prayer Internship (40 contact hours in the prayer ministry, a final paper, and consultation with faculty advisor)
- Successful completion of all the course requirements
- Successful completion of all internship, service, and directed study requirements
- Exit interview with Certification Panel
*Courses and programs taken through compatible programs may substitute for one requirement
Professional Practitioner Studies
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Professional Practitioner? What do they do? A professional Practitioner is a licensed spiritual counselor who has answered the call to put God first and foremost in his/her life. An Agape Practitioner has engaged in a rigorous consciousness building process which includes specific studies that apply to and prepare the student for advanced participation in spiritual community. The principles of New Thought Ageless Wisdom are the foundation of this training which is intended to develop skills associated with the art of spiritual counseling, community building and spiritual leadership. This specific course of study allows the student to recognize the power of consciousness and understand Universal Spiritual Principles which, when applied in earnest, can uplift, heal and provide comfort to those who come to him or her for prayer and spiritual counseling. An Agape Practitioner turns first to prayer and meditation as spiritual technology in healing and counseling others. A Practitioner holds the confidence of clients sacred and inviolate. In the law, a Practitioner is recognized as the first level of the clergy, and has privileges of non-disclosure of confidential communications made during counseling sessions, except where such disclosure is mandated by law.
For more information or questions, please contact:
Rev Susan Shahani
We appreciate your support, please click the "donate" button you will be able to set the amount you'd like to donate.