Freedom Light offers love, prayer, compassion and pro-active tools to prisoners, their loved ones, and victims of crimes.
- – Court support for individuals and their extended families
- – Visitations at downtown LA Men’s Central and Women’s County Jails, Terminal Island Federal Prison, and the Downtown Metropolitan Detention Ctr.
- – Ongoing correspondence with inmates
- – Conducts support groups on a monthly basis for former inmates, their families and friends
- – Mail inspirational materials to prisons
Due to Agape's Relocation, Ministry meetings have been temporarily postponed. New dates to be determined. Thank you for your interest.
We appreciate your support, please click the "donate" button you will be able to set the amount you'd like to donate.
EmpowerLA is about helping each person to realize that we are ALL capable of making a positive difference in others’ lives. EmpowerLA Volunteer Directors (Mentors) are committed to working one on one with individuals to help each and every one find their passion and purpose.
EmpowerLA’s vision is for Los Angeles to lead the world in people helping people. Their mission is to establish Los Angeles as the world model for engaging people in helping others, and to provide an avenue for people who want to get involved but don’t know how. Additionally, EmpowerLA provides nonprofit organizations with an avenue...