“We have evolved enough spiritually and scientifically to understand the paradox that although we may have to serve the goal of peace for a long time, it can instantaneously occur if the field of collective consciousness is fertile enough.”
Michael Bernard Beckwith author of A Manifesto of Peace
Agape Peace Program
The purpose of Agape’s Peace Ministry is to teach the cultivation of peace within one’s own individual heart and to expand it to include all sentient beings upon our shared Earth.
2012 Programs include:
- Season for non-violence
- 64 Days & 64 ways to practice Peace & non-violence.
- Million Mamas Movement
- Summer of Peace activities linked to Shift Network
- Peace Sunday 2012 & PeaceFest – Peace Immersion Event (through 2015)
- Sacred Service Saturday (Action Agape)
- 3rd annual Interfaith Peace Pilgrimage to sacred Mt. Baldy
- Spiritual Peace Films & events, & much more
- L.A. Day of Non-Violence
- Collaborations with Peace, interfaith, social justice, organizations – locally, globally, & through technology & social media.
How You May Serve in the Peace Ministry:
There are many ways in which you may serve in the Peace Ministry. We invite you to join us at our monthly visioning meeting to learn more about our programs:
Third Saturday of each month from 10:00am – 12:00pm at Agape.
(Please check white board in main lobby for meeting room location.)
We appreciate your support, please click the "donate" button you will be able to set the amount you'd like to donate.