We are encouraged that Los Angeles County is allowing faith-based centers to reopen and gather together in-person with a maximum of 100 people, while maintaining specific safety and physical distancing protocols.
With Agape being the vibrant and robust community we are, this stage of reopening will not allow for us to gather in a full way that honors us as a community. Therefore we will continue gathering online only and exercise our safer-at-home strategy until we can reopen in a way that’s more appropriate for us.
We will continue praying, meditating, chanting, celebrating, and dancing together to support our emotional, physical, and, most importantly, our spiritual immunity!
Let's continue to build our collective Agape field, this vibrational home of unconditional love you can to lean into, to restore and renew your heart and mind during this challenging time.
See you Sunday online!
Radical peace & Agape love,
Blessings Agape Family,
We, along with other Los Angeles faith communities, have been asked by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health to suspend worship services and other activities attended by large numbers of people in order to assist in limiting the spread of the coronavirus.
We are committed to continuing to worship together as a community and to offer love and support for each other, particularly during this time. Thus, we will continue to worship together via online services only and we will honor the County’s request to suspend our in-person services for the time being.
Our services will follow our usual Sunday schedule:
6:45am Way of Meditation
8:30am Meditation / 9:00am Service
11:00am Meditation / 11:30am Service
As always, our livestreamed service will be the same transformational and joyful experience, filled with beautiful music and an uplifting message, as our in-person service! So join us for this wonderful opportunity to worship together via livestream as we anchor the Truth and lift ourselves and the entire planet high in the consciousness of peace, wholeness, and Divine protection.
We will keep you informed about future services as the situation continues to develop.
I also invite you to please share this information about our livestreamed services with friends and those whom you feel would benefit from our transformational services. During this time, when anxiety appears to be on the rise, many are hungry for sound Universal Wisdom Teachings. And as I always teach, true spiritual community grants us immunity from the lower frequencies of the world. This is the time for up-leveling your spiritual practice so that fear, worry, and panic do not get a foothold in your awareness. See you on the livestream!
Peace & Richest Blessings!
WAYS TO GIVE
Whether you celebrate the life divine with us on your phone, tablet, TV, via livestream or on Facebook Live, you want to remain in alignment with our commitment to supporting our spiritual community, as we still have financial obligations regardless of whether or not service is taking place in person or via livestream.
During this unique season, there are several ways you can continue to give your support of Agape through tithes and offerings:
- Please mail your donation to Agape, 8549 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1156, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Remember to include your first and last name, your mailing address, and your cell phone number so we can allocate your donation accurately.
- For your convenience, you can also use our electronic giving platform: click here, or,
- Use the TEXT-TO-DONATE option by texting the word GIVE to (424) 321-6243 and following the prompts.
HOW CAN I HELP PROTECT MYSELF AND OTHERS?
People can help protect themselves from respiratory illness with these everyday preventive actions:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
If you are sick, to keep from spreading respiratory illness to others, you should:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.
For more information, please check the following links: