Are you ready to pray with new confidence, power, and authority?
You can, and will, in Agape’s 5-week online class, the Physics of Prayer with Rev. Dr. Julie Moret! Saturdays, February 13 – March 13, 2021, 10am – 12pm PT.
In this class, you will learn, experience, and embody Agape’s 6-Step Affirmative Prayer:
- Gratitude: Learn how evoking a feeling tone of gratitude opens the doors to your heart.
- Recognition: Evoke and explore the Presence of God in all of Its splendor.
- Unification: Explore an ever-deepening awareness of our oneness with God and all creation.
- Realization: Learn to name and claim dynamic universal principles that heal by revealing the perfection of the Truth.
- Thanksgiving: Celebrate and give thanks that this Truth, this prayer is already done!
- Release: Practice letting go, letting God and letting it be understanding it’s already done
You’ll discover how and why the 6-Step Affirmative prayer technology works, and will develop an understanding and working knowledge of these three key elements of prayer: the foundation of the 6-Step framework, the feeling that fuels it, and the principle that makes it so.
Whether you're new to prayer, or have an established prayer practice, come play and pray with us in this virtual prayer field of Agape love!
If you can’t attend the live class, don’t worry! After each class, the video archive will be available for you to stream at your convenience.
Prayer by Ernest Holmes
What's Your What, How to Ignite Your Unique Brand by Rev. Julie Moret
The Neville Reader by Neville Goddard
40 Day Mind Fast Soul Feast by Michael Bernard Beckwith
Rev. Dr Julie Moret, author of What’s Your What? How to Ignite Your Unique Brand, is an accomplished inspirational speaker and teacher. She holds degrees in a wide range of healing modalities including psychology, Neuro‐Linguistic Programming, Clinical Hypnosis, hands on energy healing and shamanism.
Her work has been featured on the Lifetime television channel.
Rev. Julie is proud to be an ordained Agape International Spiritual Center minister, speaker, and member of the Leadership Board and G5 team. She was knighted by the Order of the Orthodox Knights of St. John Russian Grand Priory alongside Jack Canfield, Don Miguel Ruiz, Michael Bernard Beckwith, Kathleen McNamara, and Lisa Nichols.
Rev. Julie also serves on the Spiritual Advisory Board for the College of Sacred Surgeons in Princeton, New Jersey and her TEDx talk, How to Clarify Your Uniqueness and Live a Life that Matters, is currently available online.